Our experience with a vast array of technologies – ranging from mechanical systems and pharmaceutical compounds to complex electrical systems and medical devices – informs our approach to the development and management of industry-leading patent portfolios. We pride ourselves on superior client service, keen attention to detail, and sound business strategies, while working within the parameters of our clients’ budgets.
McAndrews’ patent prosecution group receives many accolades, as well as national recognition. For example, in 2012, Intellectual Asset Management magazine ranked McAndrews #2 among all U.S. law firms for securing the highest-quality patents across all industries.
MCANDREWS ATTORNEYS PRACTICE EVERY ASPECT OF PATENT PROSECUTION, INCLUDING:
- Strategically developing and managing patent portfolios, domestically and internationally
- Utility, design, and plant patent prosecution
- Executing patent mining and mapping
- Conducting patent landscape analyses
- Rendering opinions of counsel, including freedom-to-operate and patent invalidity opinions
- Prosecuting patent applications through ex parte reexamination
- Preparing and prosecuting reissue patent applications