McAndrews views pro bono work as not only a professional responsibility of any successful firm, but as a rewarding and beneficial aspect of each attorney's career.
On an ongoing basis, McAndrews attorneys from each of our practice areas participate in pro bono matters, both large and small. We are committed to providing pro bono services to people in need in our community.
Below, we highlight just a few of the organizations for which McAndrews attorneys, professionals, and staff assisted those most in need of legal services or charitable relief. It is our hope that by publishing the accounts here, we not only recognize the individual contributions of the persons who provided such services, but also demonstrate that participating in pro bono projects can have a positive and lasting effect on the organizations and individuals that so greatly need our help.
Examples of those commitments include:
- Catholic Relief Services
- Chicago Humanities Festival
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
- Community Renewal Society
- Connections for the Homeless
- Coordinated Advice & Referral Program For Legal Services (CARPLS)
- Feed the Hungry
- Great Harvest
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- La Casa Norte
- Legal Assistance Foundation (LAF)
- Legal Services Corporation (LSC)
- Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Protestants for the Common Good
- A Safe Haven Foundation