Our female and minority attorneys hold management positions and play an integral part of every aspect of our firm. Under the guidance of our Diversity Committee, we foster increased diversity through initiatives such as our Diversity in Patent Law Fellowship, Women’s Group, Professional Development Committee, mentoring programs and flexible work schedules.
Our firm’s attorneys have served in leadership positions with many diversity-focused organizations and bar associations.
At McAndrews we believe that diversity in backgrounds, experiences and perspectives has a positive impact on our work, and it is an important aspect that contributes to the success of our work on behalf of clients.
McAndrews supports the following organizations:
- American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law, Diversity Committee
- Arab-American Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of Greater Chicago
- The Chicago Committee
- Chinese American Bar Association
- Coalition of Women's Initiatives in Law
- Corporate Counsel Women of Color
- Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Indian-American Bar Association of Chicago
- LINK Unlimited Scholars
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- National Bar Association, Pipeline/Outreach Committee
- National Black Law Students Association
- National Latina/o Law Student Association
- The North American South Asian Law Students Association
- Notre Dame Law School Advisory Council
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- Safe Families for Children and LYDIA Home Association
For more information, contact Diversity Partner Sharon Hwang at email@example.com.