Lawrence M. Jarvis Of Counsel
Larry Jarvis is Of Counsel to McAndrews and practices in the area of patent prosecution before the U.S. Patent Office, as a registered Patent Agent. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois. His practice emphasizes electronics and computer technology. His technical expertise is in electronics (particularly digital devices and circuitry), and computer architecture. His work has involved LED printers, handheld calculators, microprocessor controlled medical devices used for eye surgery, pacemakers, defibrillators, fiber optics, digital cellular telephone communications, telephone network switching systems, anti-virus software, networked casino gambling machines, auto test equipment and night vision intensifiers. He has taught in the past at Northwestern University, and at various legal programs.
- University of Illinois, B.S.E.E., with honors
- Catholic University of America, J.D.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office