Troy Groetken and Malaika Tyson to Co-moderate IP Virtual Forum for Life Sciences Session
On December 7 at noon central, Troy Groetken and Malaika Tyson will co-moderate the session “Out of Monumental Challenges Come Substantial IP Opportunities” featuring panelists Irene Brookins of Corning Research & Development, Kevin McGough of Takeda, James Ryan of Biontech SE and Rachel Schweers of Vidence. The session, which is part of Consero’s IP Virtual Forum for Life Sciences, will cover the following topics:
- How have life science companies adapted their internal legal practices and/or external legal practices in light of the pandemic?
- What ongoing challenges have life science companies experienced in light of the pandemic?
- What new opportunities have life science companies discovered in light of the pandemic?
- What regulatory challenges have life sciences companies experienced in light of the pandemic?
- How are life science companies utilizing their data and analytics, especially in the clinical realm in light of the pandemic?
Learn more and register here.