Christopher V. Carani Moderating University of California-Berkeley Center for Law & Technology (BCLT) and UC-Berkeley Technology Law Journal Symposium (BTLJ) Panel
On Friday, February 19 at 2:10 p.m. Central, Christopher V. Carani will moderate a panel discussion called “Navigating and Rectifying the Design Patent Muddle” that explores design patent protection and its evolution. In addition to Carani, the panel includes:
- Professor Estelle Derclaye (University of Nottingham)
- Elizabeth Ferrill (Finnegan)
- Jack Hicks (Womble, Bond, Dickinson)
- Charles Mauro (Mauro Usability Science)
- Perry Saidman (Saidman DesignLaw Group)
Click here to learn more and register.